Closed: Customer Experience Manager
June 25, 2021
In this exciting new role you will be leading the front of house team for our sites and bringing new customers in to our spaces. Our venues are well loved and well used, but there is so much potential to do more. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will join a dynamic and growing work force and organisation, dedicated to the wellbeing of our communities.
Location: Greenway Centre, Bristol BS10
Salary: £28,290 – £30,731 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time/37 hours per week, working to an agreed and flexible shift pattern from Monday to Sunday
Holiday: 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Benefits: Occupational pension, free membership to Greenway Gym and classes
Contact: For further information or to arrange an informal chat please contact Amy Kinnear, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone: 0117 950 3335
How to apply: Please email a completed application form to email@example.com (CVs will not be accepted)
Deadline: 08:00am – Friday 16th July 2021. Interviews are likely to be on Monday 19th July
More about us:
We’re a charity made up of staff, volunteers and residents who work together to achieve our vision of a thriving community. We improve health, wellbeing, local pride, and employment. We bring business and investment to the area.
Our three sites – Greenway Centre, Southmead Youth Centre and Southmead Adventure Playground, are much-loved local venues that provide inspiring spaces for events, meetings, training and business. We run or host an exciting programme of events ranging from conferences and sporting events, to creative writing, dancing and pantomimes. Our customers join a fun, welcoming community and enjoy our large café and newly refurbished gym.
This year has seen our profile grow and our role in the community become more essential. We’ve coordinated a massive local response to the Pandemic and become a vaccine hub. Now we need to rebuild activities and events across our sites, bringing in new customers. We’ve created this new role to help us make even more difference.
- You will have a strong track record in a sales/customer service/event management from any sector
- You are looking for a role where every day you are helping change people’s lives for the better
- You will be ambitious, able to spot new opportunities, think creatively and convert ideas into new business to hit targets
- You will have experience leading a team and be able to work in a flexible, collaborative manner across teams and partnerships
- You have exceptional inter-personal skills; you will be passionate about people, customers, community and the work of the Trust to ensure the best possible experience is had by everyone at our centres
- You will have excellent IT skills, be able to pick up new systems quickly and produce sales and marketing materials
- You will embody our values of: Positivity – Integrity – Excellence – Welcoming – Entrepreneurial