Closed: Customer Experience Assistant
An important part of the front of house team at the Southmead Development Trust ensuring that we offer exceptional customer service. You will be a point of contact for our many customers, gym members, staff, tenants and visitors.
Location: Greenway Centre and Southmead Adventure Playground, Bristol BS10
Salary: £19,480 per annum pro rata
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 17 hours per week (Saturday 08:45 – 17:45, Sunday 08:45 – 17:45) with frequent opportunities for overtime on weekdays and evenings.
Holiday: 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Benefits: Occupational pension, free membership to Greenway Gym and classes
Contact: For further information or to arrange an informal chat contact Sam Garbett on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07377 663457
How to apply: Please email a CV and a supporting Cover Letter (one page) to email@example.com
Deadline: 08:00am – Friday 20th May 2022. Interviews will be during the w/c Monday 23rd May 2022.
- You are looking for a role where every day you are helping change people’s lives for the better
- You will be an excellent communicator and multi-tasker
- You will able to think-on-your-feet, problem solve and excited about learning new things
- You will be comfortable working with IT and inputting information into a database
- You will enjoy working with a diverse group of people, building relationships and providing great customer service
- You like being physically active, taking on a variety of tasks and responsibilities throughout your working day
- You will embody our values of: Positivity – Integrity – Excellence – Welcoming – Entrepreneurial
We’re Southmead Development Trust, a charity made up of staff, volunteers and residents who work together to achieve our vision of a thriving community. We improve health, wellbeing, local pride, and employment. We bring business and investment to the area.
Our three sites – Greenway Centre, Southmead Youth Centre and Southmead Adventure Playground, are much-loved local venues that provide inspiring spaces for events, meetings, training and business. We run or host an exciting programme of events ranging from conferences and sporting events, to creative writing, dancing and pantomimes. Customers enjoy a fun, welcoming community with a large café and newly refurbished gym. So much more can be done to maximise and continually diversify the use of these spaces.
We’ve coordinated a massive local response to the pandemic and our role in the community become more essential. Now we need to rebuild activities and events across our sites, bringing in new customers.
Download > Job Ad
Download > Person Specification and Job Description
We are committed to building a staff team which represents the diverse community we work in. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Southmead Development Trust is a Disability Confident employer.
Please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments you’d like us to make when you attend for interview or start work with us.