CLOSED: Wellbeing & Health Development Manager
For a chat about the role please call Charlie Ferdinando, 07951 826 550.
We are looking for an outstanding leader and experienced manager who, like us, is passionate about improving the wellbeing of all; someone who is motivated by overseeing a large team, building a positive culture and developing effective partnerships. You will have a strong understanding of the health and care landscape and of what a community wellbeing and prevention approach can achieve.
Reporting to Charlie Ferdinando, Head of Wellbeing and Communities, you will lead the Social Prescribing Team and the contract management with Primary Care Networks, as well as playing a key role in developing our response to health and social care opportunities and developments.
Location: Greenway Centre
Salary: £31,960- £38,959
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (37 per week)
Holiday: 33 days annual leave pro rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays), with an additional day per year of service (capped)
Benefits: Occupational pension, free membership to Greenway Gym and classes
Contact: For further information or to arrange an informal chat contact Charlie Ferdinando, email: email@example.com or telephone 0117 950 3335/07951 826 550.
How to apply: Please email your CV and a cover letter (detailing how you fit the person specification for the role) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 09:00am Monday 14th November 2022. Interviews are likely to be on Friday 18th November.
We’re a charity made up of staff, volunteers and residents who work together to achieve our vision of a thriving community. We improve health, wellbeing, local pride, and employment. We bring business and investment to the area.
Read more in our> Impact Report
Go to our> Social Prescribing pages
- Experience of successfully developing and managing collaborative community-based health and wellbeing interventions, including successfully achieving targets, producing reports and working to deadlines.
- Strong track record of managing or overseeing a team.
- Excellent organisation, planning and project management skills.
- Understanding of health inequalities and knowledge of community based interventions that support residents to lead healthier and happier lives.
- A strong team player with the ability to develop partnerships and forge strong relationships.
- Experience of performance managing contracts or projects to successfully deliver ambitious targets and achieve continuous improvement.
- Confident, personable and enthusiastic with a commitment to the wellbeing of citizens and to equal opportunities.
- Willingness to champion the values of the Trust: Positivity, Integrity, Excellence, Welcoming and Entrepreneurial.
Job Description & Personal Specification
We are committed to building a staff team which represents the diverse community we work in. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Southmead Development Trust is a Disability Confident employer.
Please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments you’d like us to make when you attend for interview or start work with us.