WE’RE HIRING: Supervisor Young Gym Project
We are about to embark on an ambitious investment programme for the Greenway Gym. This includes a wide range of brand new equipment accessible to all, as well as a new role to oversee our Young Gym Project for under 16s.
Reporting to our Fitness & Wellbeing Manager you will have experience in delivering 1-1 personal training sessions, as well as group personal training/coaching. Experience of working with teenagers is desirable, but not essential.
Location: Based at Greenway Centre, Southmead, Bristol
Project length: 12 months
Salary/contract type: £25 per hour
Hours: 2 hours per day, 3-5pm, 5 days a week (Monday-Friday)
Holiday and benefits: N/A
How to apply: Describing how you fit the Person Specification, please email a cover letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 09:00 Monday 13th November 2023, for immediate interview.
Contact: To arrange a chat call Joel Davies, tel: 0117 950 3335
- A proven track record of working within gym environments
- Relevant professional qualification/certificates — Level 3 personal training, public liability £10 million
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Strong familiarity H&S within a gym environment
- A strong team player and someone who is motivated when working alone
- Confident, personable and enthusiastic
- Willingness to champion the values of the Trust: Positivity, Integrity, Excellence, Welcoming and Entrepreneurial.
We are a charity made up of staff, volunteers and residents who work together to achieve our vision of a thriving community. We improve health, wellbeing, local pride, and employment. We bring business and investment to the area. Our sites – Greenway Centre and Southmead Adventure Playground, are much-loved local venues that provide inspiring spaces for events, meetings, training and business. We run or host an exciting programme of events ranging from conferences and sporting events, to creative writing, dancing and pantomimes. Residents enjoy a fun, welcoming community with a large café and newly refurbished gym.
We are committed to building a staff team which represents the diverse community we work in. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds. We are a Disability Confident employer. Please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments you would like us to make when you attend for interview or start work with us.