CLOSED: Finance & Administration Assistant
We want to welcome you to our finance team to provide financial and administrative support across all operations of the Trust. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will join a dynamic and growing work force, and organisation dedicated to the wellbeing of our communities.
Location: Greenway Centre, Bristol BS10
Salary: £25,674 – £26,712
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 22—37 hours per week, negotiable. Part time and full time equally considered with the possibility of flexible hours including 9am-3pm
Holiday: 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays) pro rata
Benefits: Occupational pension, free membership to Greenway Gym and classes
Contact: To arrange an informal chat contact Gemma Tilston, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 0117 950 3335
How to apply: Using the person specification as a guide, please email a one page covering letter to tell us why you would like the role, and send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 09:00am – Monday 3rd July. Interviews are likely to be the following week.
- You have experience of handling accounts, financial transactions, payroll, invoices and expenses
- You would like to work in a team to support multiple projects which do valuable community based work
- You are organised, can prioritise your own workload and work to deadlines
- You have experience of developing and implementing finance policies and procedures, and communicating these to your colleagues
- You have excellent numeracy skills
- You are confident picking up new systems and software quickly
- You will embody our values of: Positivity – Integrity – Excellence – Welcoming – Entrepreneurial
We are Southmead Development Trust, a charity made up of staff, volunteers and residents who work together to achieve our vision of a thriving community. We improve health, wellbeing, local pride, and employment. We bring business and investment to the area.
Our sites – Greenway Centre and The Ranch (Southmead Adventure Playground), are much-loved local venues that provide inspiring spaces for events, meetings, training and business. We run or host an exciting programme of events which range from conferences and sporting events, to creative writing, dancing and pantomimes. Our customers join a fun, welcoming community and enjoy our café and gym.
We are committed to building a staff team which represents the diverse community we work in. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Southmead Development Trust is a Disability Confident employer.
Please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments you’d like us to make when you attend for interview or start work with us.