We’re Hiring: Customer Experience Manager
April 27, 2022
Enjoying the scope to be creative and make the role your own, you will lead the front of house team in its responsibility for maximising and diversifying the use of all of services and spaces of a vibrant and growing community business. With a keen eye for business development and analysis, this role is as much about ideas, connections and community-building as it is sales and great customer service.
Location: Greenway Centre, Bristol BS10
Salary: £29,525 – £31,960 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time/37 hours per week, working to an agreed and flexible shift pattern from Monday to Sunday
Holiday: 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Benefits: Occupational pension, free membership to Greenway Gym and classes
Contact: For further information or to arrange an informal chat contact Sam Garbett; firstname.lastname@example.org or 07377 663457
How to apply: Please email a CV and a supporting Cover Letter (one page) to email@example.com
Deadline: 08:00am – Monday 16th May 2022. Interviews will be during the w/c Monday 16th May 2022.
- You will have a strong track record in a sales/customer service/event management from any sector
- You are looking for a role where every day you are helping change people’s lives for the better
- You will be ambitious, able to spot new opportunities, think creatively and convert ideas into new business to hit targets
- You will have experience leading a team and be able to work in a flexible, collaborative manner across teams and partnerships
- You have exceptional inter-personal skills; you will be passionate about people, customers, community and the work of the Trust to ensure the best possible experience is had by everyone at our centres
- You will have excellent IT skills, be able to pick up new systems quickly and produce sales and marketing materials
- You will embody our values of: Positivity – Integrity – Excellence – Welcoming – Entrepreneurial
We’re Southmead Development Trust, a charity made up of staff, volunteers and residents who work together to achieve our vision of a thriving community. We improve health, wellbeing, local pride, and employment. We bring business and investment to the area.
Our three sites – Greenway Centre, Southmead Youth Centre and Southmead Adventure Playground, are much-loved local venues that provide inspiring spaces for events, meetings, training and business. We run or host an exciting programme of events ranging from conferences and sporting events, to creative writing, dancing and pantomimes. Customers enjoy a fun, welcoming community with a large café and newly refurbished gym. However, so much more can be done to maximise and continually diversify the use of these spaces.
We’ve coordinated a massive local response to the pandemic and our role in the community become more essential. Now we need to rebuild activities and events across our sites, bringing in new customers. We’ve positioned this role to help us make even more difference.
Download > Job Ad
Download > Person Specification and Job Description
We are committed to building a staff team which represents the diverse community we work in. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Southmead Development Trust is a Disability Confident employer.
Please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments you’d like us to make when you attend for interview or start work with us.