This is a vital role as part of the team at the Southmead Development Trust to carry out cleaning duties and supporting the operation of our busy community centres. Duties will include cleaning of the meeting rooms, toilet facilities and other spaces across our sites. You may also be required to open and lock up other SDT sites within the Southmead area.
Location: Greenway Centre and Southmead Adventure Playground, Bristol BS10
Pay: £9.90 per hour
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 12 hours per week
Monday and Tuesday 11:00 – 14:00, Saturday and Sunday 07:00 – 10:00
(with frequent opportunities for overtime on weekdays and evenings)
Holiday: 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays) pro rata
Benefits: Occupational pension, free membership to Greenway Gym and classes
Contact: For more info or to arrange a chat contact Stephen Haddow, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0117 950 3335
How to apply: Please email a CV and a supporting Cover Letter/Email (up to one page) to email@example.com
Deadline: 08:00 on Monday 31st October 2022. Interviews will be held the following week.
- You will have some experience of working in a similar role such as cleaning in a public building
- You will able to think-on-your-feet, problem solve and be eager to learn new things
- You will have an awareness of Health and Safety
- You enjoy working with other people and creating a welcoming environment for lots of visitors
- You like being physically active and taking on a variety of tasks and responsibilities throughout your working day
- You will embody our values of: Positivity – Integrity – Excellence – Welcoming – Entrepreneurial
We are committed to building a staff team which represents the diverse community we work in. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Southmead Development Trust is a Disability Confident employer.
Please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments you’d like us to make when you attend for interview or start work with us.