Seasonal Super Saturday with Greenway (Christmas) Market
November 26 @ 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Looking for that hand-made bargain? Want to find affordable gifts? Love to find a pre-loved gem? Then do come and enjoy, especially when there’s delicious homemade cakes, snacks and cuppas on sale at extremely reasonable prices (thanks to Volunteers from Southmead’s own United Reformed Church).
It’s an event for the whole family with free activities and fun. Kids can join the RWA’s team for Scribble and Sketch (10:30am – 12:30pm), and everyone can try their hand at making beeswax candles to create that special homemade gift.
And why not treat yourself by booking a 20 minute seated massage with Jessica from JSL therapies, or a Psychic Reading with Rosie June?
- Greenway Market is run by Volunteer Karen Green – follow the market for more info HERE
- Book your massage with Jessica HERE
- Arrange your Psychic Reading with Rosie June HERE
- Find Scribble and Sketch details HERE
- Get more info about Beeswax Candle making HERE
Times: Greenway Market, 12 til 3pm, Scribble and Sketch, 10:30am til 12:30pm. Arrange your times for Massage or Psychic Reading when booking.