Welcome to the Southmead Festival 2023
Saturday 8th July, 11am - 4pm
There's a prize for the best theme outfit - what's yours going to be?
This year's theme is 'Green'!
Slip on your sun cream, slap on your hat, and fill up your water bottles if it’s a hot one! (*there’ll be free water stations to re-fill your bottles*).
Pick your spot on the field, spread out your rug, unfold your chairs, open your sun brolly, pop up your gazebo, sit back and enjoy the entertainment.
Alternatively, pull on your wellies, put up your umbrella and stick on your cagoule!
Whatever the weather, we bet you’ll be singing along with headliner Hooper’s mix of the best songs in the book, or the Greenway Sing-a-longers belting out your favourites (they do belt ’em mind!).
PLEASE DONATE > HERE
11:00am – 11:30pm
Ranch Youth performance
11:30am – 12:15pm
12:30pm – 1:10pm
1:15 pm – 2:05pm
Mariachi Wey Band
2:15 pm – 2:30pm
2:30 pm – 4:00pm
ZONES & FOOD
- Older People’s Tea Tent
- Conversation Corner
- Greenway Market in the Main Hall
- Bristol Refugee Festival ‘Celebrating Sanctuary’
- Massage with Holistic Therapies
- Southmead Rugby Club BBQ & Bar
- R & B Soul Food (Caribbean)
- Cafe Des Amis Southmead (Hot & cold food & drinks)
- Funfair catering including chips, doughnuts, and Slush Puppies
- Giuseppe’s ice-creams
FUN & INFO
- Fun with Bristol Rovers
- Badock’s Wood Guided Walk & River Water Dipping with Trout in The Trym
- Hong Kong Street Games
- Fruit Cups with Travelling Kitchen
- Bike Repair with our local PCs & LOST CHILD POINT
- Avon Fire Rescue
- Bungee Rocket
- Inflatable Pirate Castle
- Face painting
- Games Ahoy with the SS Great Britain team
Attractions & rides:
- Rogers Fun Fair (£ standard ride prices)
Info & interest:
- From Bristol With Love For Ukraine
- Local Labour Councillors
- Sepsis Awareness
Festival Photos from 2022