CLOSED: Social Prescribing Senior Link Worker
We are looking for a people person, who either has experience of managing people or would like to be supported into their first management role but either way is passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of all. Someone who appreciates the interconnectedness of every aspect of life, and who believes the question of ‘what matters to you?’ is more important that that of ‘what’s the matter with you?’
Reporting to the Adult Social Prescribing Manager, you will hold your own caseload whilst also managing a team of Social Prescribing Link Workers. You will also support with the development of the service and projects.
Location: Greenway Centre and GP practices across North Bristol
Salary: £25,704 – £28,379
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (37 per week)
Holiday: 33 days annual leave pro rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Benefits: Occupational pension, free membership to Greenway Gym and classes
Contact: For further information or to arrange an informal chat contact Caitlin Telfer. Email: email@example.com or telephone 0117 950 3335
How to apply: Please email your CV and a cover letter (detailing how you fit the person specification for the role) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 09:00am – Monday 21st November 2022. Interviews likely to be Friday 25th November or the week after.
- Experience of successfully developing and managing collaborative community-based health and wellbeing interventions, including successfully achieving targets, producing reports and working to deadlines.
- Proven experience of supporting and motivating colleagues or volunteers.
- Experience of working holistically, on a one-to-one basis, with individuals with poor mental health and wellbeing.
- Excellent organisation, planning and project management skills.
- Knowledge of the local area (North Bristol).
- A strong team player with the ability to develop partnerships and forge strong relationships.
- Excellent facilitation and administration skills.
- Passionate, personable and enthusiastic with a commitment to the wellbeing of people in the community, a commitment to equal opportunities
- Willingness to champion the values of the Trust: Positivity, Integrity, Excellence, Welcoming and Entrepreneurial.
We’re Southmead Development Trust, a charity made up of staff, volunteers and residents who work together to achieve our vision of a thriving community. We improve health, wellbeing, local pride, and employment. We bring business and investment to the area.
You can find out more about us by reading our Impact Report HERE. Adult Social Prescribing is on pages 5 and 6!
We are committed to building a staff team which represents the diverse community we work in. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Southmead Development Trust is a Disability Confident employer.
Please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments you’d like us to make when you attend for interview or start work with us.