We’re Hiring: Project Coordinator and Administrator
July 20, 2021
You will be providing administrative and project support to a team of mentors who support service users with complex barriers towards positive progressions into employment, education or training through an innovative and individualised programme. You will be responsible for data collation, project reporting, overseeing compliance on an ESF project and potentially engaging with service users dependent on business need.
This role is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund and is for the West of England Works project.
Location: Greenway Centre, Bristol BS10
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum pro rata
Contract: Fixed term until March 2022, with the possibility of extension
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Holiday: 33 days annual leave pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
Benefits: Occupational pension, free membership to Greenway Gym and classes
Contact: For a job pack and application form please go to www.southmead.org
For further information or to arrange an informal chat contact Charlie Kirkby
email: email@example.com, or phone 07722 076 515 (9am – 12pm daily)
How to apply: Please email a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org (CVs will not be accepted)
Deadline: 08:00am – Wednesday 4th August 2021
We’re Southmead Development Trust, a charity made up of staff, volunteers and residents who work together to achieve our vision of a thriving community. We improve health, wellbeing, local pride, and employment. We bring business and investment to the area.
We work alongside residents in North Bristol to help to keep communities strong, resilient, and resourceful. Our expert teams connect with adults, children, families and community groups to offer support with physical and mental health, employment and training, area regeneration, and community business.
The Employment and Training Team work to bring more training and employment opportunities to our community in Southmead and across North Bristol. This is delivered in a variety of ways such as in-house courses and workshops, to inviting in local recruiting businesses, working with colleges, to the West of England Works or Wider than Work programme. West of England Works is a programme to move forward the long term unemployed who face multiple barriers to work, education or training such as mental health and physical health issues, addiction recovery, and homelessness. In this role, you will be part of the West of England Works team.
- You have a strong administration and organisational skills
- You have experience of managing multiple tasks and deadlines at once
- You have great attention to detail with experience in compliance and monitoring targets and results
- You are confident communicating with different stakeholders both internally and externally
- You have experience of regular and highly accurate project reporting
- You are able to problem solve and enjoy finding solutions
- You have experience of reviewing and redesigning processes to identify efficiencies
- You understand the importance of working closely as a team to deliver a successful project
- You are looking for a role where you can support a project which aims to make a real difference to people’s lives
- You will embody our values of: Positivity – Integrity – Excellence – Welcoming – Entrepreneurial
We are committed to building a staff team which represents the diverse community we work in. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Southmead Development Trust is a Disability Confident employer. Please get in touch if you have access requirements.