Hiring: Fitness Instructor
Southmead Development Trust (The Greenway Centre), Bristol is looking for a friendly, reliable Fitness Instructor to join our small team, in our busy community centre.
If you love variety, you’ll thrive here, as you never know who you’ll be supporting next. A typical day could be anything from providing a personal service in the gym and offering workout advice to checking the equipment, cleaning, and teaching classes.
We’re looking for a Fitness Instructor with a can-do attitude, an eye for detail and a passion for all things fitness, so that you can make a positive difference to people’s lives.
You will need :
- A Flexible working approach which may include working evenings and weekends.
- To carry out gym inductions, deliver group exercise classes, and Personal Training (depending on qualifications).
- To ensure a high standard of cleanliness throughout all the fitness facilities.
- To teach a range of classes, with the aim of increasing the centres usage amongst the local community.
- To be responsible for exceeding member expectations on a day-to-day basis, whilst ensuring the fitness areas and activities are promoted and run effectively.
- To provide a supportive customer service role providing personal attention and care to all members.
- To ensure the fitness areas and equipment are maintained and presented in accordance with best practice.
- To comply with all Southmead Development Trust’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that any work carried out is in accordance with current legislation and/or regulations.
- To maintain a professional attitude and conduct at all times.
- To be involved in forming and fulfilling the wider vision of the Southmead Development Trust
For further information please view the Person Specification below.
Please note that CVs will NOT be accepted for this post. Please use the application form below.
Hours: Part time (15 – 22.5 hrs per week) Temporary maternity cover